The Association for Psychological Science (APS) would like your help in extending complimentary APS Membership to your department’s newly-minted PhDs (graduates in winter 2016 or spring 2017).
APS Membership includes a number of valuable benefits, among them:
- Instant online access to all five field-leading APS journals, (and, submissions are now open for our brand new journal, Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science);
- “This Week in Psychological Science (TWiPS),” a time-saving weekly email featuring summaries of the latest research published in APS Journals;
- Member-only registration discount for the APS Annual Convention, to be held in San Francisco in May 2018;
- Affiliation with the leading organization dedicated to advancing all areas of psychological science;
- Free subscription to the monthly Observer magazine;
- And much more.
We will contact each person individually to offer complimentary membership. There is no obligation implied on the part of your institution, or any of your graduates by filling out the contact form or providing information. I assure you this really is a “no-strings” offer. We’ll even extend a current membership for one year if the new PhD is already an APS Member.