10/12 How to be a Savvy Consumer
The Graduate School presents our second session in a series on financial literacy this semester:
HOW TO BE A SAVVY CONSUMER
Thursday, October 12, 2017
This session will focus on:
- How to find the best value on items you buy?
- What to buy used and what to buy new?
- What level of product makes the most sense, name brand, no name, high end?
- At what point do you get a diminishing return for buying high end?
- Are name brands worth it or are there better values?
- Are name brands making the no name version of the same product and selling it as the exact same thing under a different name?
- Using someone else’s experience to avoid financial costs.
For more information, contact: Morgan Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org