The ICPSR Summer Program offers several scholarships to support researchers interested in acquiring quantitative skills.
The following scholarships provide a registration fee waiver to our 2018 four-week sessions. Located on the University of Michigan campus, our four-week sessions are an immersive learning experience in quantitative research methods. Courses include introductory and advanced regression analysis, time series analysis, Bayesian analysis, rational choice theory, SEM, MLE, game theory, longitudinal analysis, multilevel modeling, social choice theory, and more.
• Clifford C. Clogg Scholarship: Open to students in Sociology
• Jerome M. Clubb Scholarship: Open to students in Quantitative History or related fields
• William G. Jacoby Scholarship: Open to students in Political Science
• Henry (Hank) Heitowit Scholarship: Open to students, instructors, faculty, or researchers regardless of specific substantive field or academic discipline who have previously attended the ICPSR Summer Program
• Eugene Owen Scholarship: Open to students, pre-tenure scholars, assistant professors, and advanced scientists from any academic discipline researching cross-national differences in education and teaching
• Warren E. Miller Scholarship: Open to students, pre-tenure scholars, and assistant professors researching electoral and political behavior, either in the U.S. or in a comparative context
• Saundra K. Schneider Scholarship: Open to students pursuing research in public administration, public policy, or public affairs
• Scholarship for Developmental, Child, & Family Psychology: Open to students pursuing research in child, developmental, and family psychology
• Scholarship for Education Research: Open to students pursuing research on education issues
Applicants must fill out the application form and upload the required materials through the ICPSR Summer Program’s scholarship application manager. The application deadline for all 2018 ICPSR scholarships is Saturday, March 31, 2018.
For a complete list of scholarships, visit the ICPSR Summer Program Scholarships page.