Friday, Nov. 4th
LOCATION: Homer Babbidge Library, Class of 1947 Room
Join your graduate student peers and postdoc colleagues to enhance your career preparation.
12:10PM – 12:30PM – Topic Tips
12:30PM – 1:30PM – Designated time for you to work on your résumé and/or cv.
(Stay for all or part of the session)
Please register at: HuskyCareerLink (make an account if you do not have one)/Go to My Events and select Career Focus Friday and the dates you wish to attend. Walk-ins also welcomed.
Facilitated by: Kay Kimball Gruder, Assistant Director, Graduate Student Career Programs and Services, Center for Career Development
For more information, contact: Kay.email@example.com at phone/email
Funding has been made available to support a limited number of graduate students for the Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship. Please note that fellowship funds are NOT guaranteed to any student who applies for the award. The fellowship is awarded in the amount of $2,000 to each eligible applicant.
To be eligible for the fellowship, an applicant must:
- Certify that his/her total personal income will not exceed $35,000 during the twelve-month period of July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017;
- Document satisfactory completion and approval of the General Examination prior to 4:00 pm on November 30, 2016;
- Document satisfactory completion and approval of the Dissertation Proposal, including full and current IRB or IACUC approval, prior to 4:00 pm on November 30, 2016;
- Certify that he/she will be enrolled for the spring 2017 semester at The Graduate School.
- Certify that he/she has never before been awarded the University of Connecticut Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship.
Applications will be accepted from 9:00 am on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 until 4:00 pm on Wednesday, November 30, 2016. Applications received prior to November 1, 2016 or after November 30, 2016 will not be considered. To apply please fill out the online application form by clicking here. Notifications will be e-mailed to each applicant in December, 2016.
This fellowship can only be awarded to an individual once. Doctoral students based at UConn Health and UConn Law School are not eligible to apply.