Steps for Students
- For student travel, fill out the appropriate form below. Bring it to a Financial Assistant in the Front Office, who will inform you of the subsequent steps you must take. As with faculty travel, be sure to keep boarding passes, receipts, etc.
- Complete the Request for Travel Approval form at travel.uconn.edu
- If traveling internationally, or travel request exceeds $10,000 approval of the Provost required.
- Indicate the funding source(s) and estimate the amount being released. You can state Grad School / Department Award if you are traveling on these sources.
- NOTE: Recommended timing: 4-6 weeks before travel
Revised October 2014